Thursday, January 31, 2008

Wedding Photographer in Margaret River




Wedding in Margaret River, Western Australia.


Wedding photographer in Perth



I shot a wedding in Margaret River, which composed of 4 people. It was a beautful private and initimate wedding ceramony.

Weather on the day was amazing and that gave us an excellent platfom to photograph the wedding.

The setting was Prevelly Park Beach in Margaret River, WA. On the lime stone rocks, this gave us enough shelter from the wind and the general public.

Take a look at some of the photos that I took, where I've made some adjustments to them. I love the black and white photo feel, as well as the old style brown wash.

The bridal couple had their 2 dogs there, which were part of the ceremony. They definitely added a great feel to the day.

After the ceremony we went to Leewin Estate Winery for the 2nd location photo shoot.

The Margaret River Wedding Gallery is on my website.

I've also posted a YouTube video, which can be seen here: Margaret River Wedding Photographer


Peter D
My Wedding Photographer Blog

No comments: